Seniors – July 3
Bethel Park, an independent retirement community, will hold special Independence Day-themed events July 5-7 at its facility, located at 2960 Bethel Church Road. Each event is free and open to the public.
• Let’s Talk Seniors – Selling Your Home, 11 a.m. July 5
• Outward Bound Event, 10 a.m. July 6
• Let’s Talk Seniors – Travel Safety, 3 p.m. July 7
For more information, call Bethel Park at 412-593-2316 or visit www.bethel-park.net.
Mt. Lebanon Recreation Department will hold a senior luncheon and movie matinee on July 16 at the Rec Center, located at 900 Cedar Blvd, 2nd floor.
Andy Quinn will discuss “Kennywood Memories & History.” Wear red, white and blue.
Cost of $6 per person, due by July 12, includes a craft, speaker, hot lunch and movie.
Call 412-343-3409 for details.
Collier Township Parks & Rec will hold its monthly senior luncheon and movie at noon July 9 in the Collier Community Room. July’s lunch will be picnic-style.
Preregistration is required by stopping in the office or online at colliertownship.net.
Hilltoppers of Scott Township will meet at 10 a.m. July 10 at Covenant-Community Presbyterian Church. Bring lunch to eat at noon. Dessert will be provided. Teen Jordan Luntz will entertain. For more information, call 412-341-8640.
Adult Interest Center, Southminster Presbyterian Church, Mt. Lebanon, meets at 11 a.m. on Fridays. Lunch is served at noon for $6.
The center will be closed during July and August.
For more information, call 412-343-8900.
Chabad of the South Hills, Mt. Lebanon, will hold a Summer Seniors Luncheon at noon July 10. Enjoy a dairy lunch, presentation by a personal trainer, game booths and raffle prizes. Suggested donation is $5. Wheelchair accessible. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-278-2658.
Active Christian Seniors at Canonsburg U. P. Church will sponsor a three-day trip to Lancaster County Sept. 24-26. Travel to see “Noah” and then on to Gettysburg for its 150th Memorial Year. For details, call 724-745-0800.
Seniors – July 3
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (65)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (54)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (48)
Free dance lessons for PT students will be offered March 22 following twerking incident (44)
Mt. Lebanon rifle team future unclear (43)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)