College – July 17
Theodore Cox, a graduate of Mt. Lebanon High School, has been named to the spring dean’s list at The College of Wooster. Cox, a senior sociology major, achieved a grade point average of 3.65 or above.
Joseph Marcone and Alexander Conroy of Bethel Park were named to the spring dean’s list at Berklee College of Music.
The following students in the College of Arts & Sciences at Washington University in St. Louis were named to the spring dean’s list: Nathaniel Aidan Blecher of Upper St. Clair, and Michael Bowen Liu, Diya Damodaran Nagaraj and Bo Peng, all of Mt. Lebanon.
Jenna Smith of McMurray is one of nine Marietta College students who recently studied abroad for two weeks in Australia. The trip was part of an educational program set up by the College’s Athletic Training program. The trip also provided an opportunity to meet one of Australia’s most highly respected athletic trainers, Dr. Jenny McConnell. The group attended several lectures with McConnell and her colleagues, observed in a trainer’s room before a Bears rugby match and learned new tape-strapping techniques.
Smith is a graduate of Mt. Lebanon High School.
College – July 17
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Page turns caddie job into scholarship cash (220)
90-year-old Bethel Park man graduating from University of Pittsburgh (197)
South Fayette in the wrong in bully case (196)
Canon-McMillan approves redistricting plan (160)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (154)
Canon-McMillan approves redistricting plan (86)
Fundraiser - April 23 (79)
Proud of international baccalaureate education (69)
South Fayette in the wrong in bully case (58)
Mt. Lebanon signals need to be upgraded (51)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)