Seniors – July 17
Vanadium Woods Village, Scott Township, will present “The Best of Donna” at 2:30 p.m. July 30. Donna Groom, lead singer of The Skyliners and her husband, Mark, will be featured in concert. To register for this free event, call 412-221-2900.
Peters Township Parks & Recreation will sponsor a seniors bus trip to West Virginia on July 31. Stops are planned at the Palace of God, known as America’s TajMahal, and Wheeling Island for lunch and casino.
• Seven Springs on Sept. 30. Enjoy lunch, Tahitian Drums, primitive Samoan fire dance and ancient untamed Hawaiian Hula.
For more information, call 724-942-5000.
Hilltoppers of Scott Township will take a day trip on Sept. 19. The trip includes “Rat Pack and Football Legends” with Frank, Sammy and Dean, plus Liza and a visit to the Football Hall of Fame.
For more information, call 412-279-0406.
Adult Interest Center
Adult Interest Center, Southminster Presbyterian Church, will be closed during July and August.
Active Christian Seniors at Canonsburg U. P. Church will sponsor a three-day trip to Lancaster County Sept. 24-26. Travel to see “Noah” and then on to Gettysburg for its 150th Memorial Year.
For more information, call 724-745-0800.
Seniors – July 17
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Together Listings Oct. 9 (37)
SF students participate in Apple, Google’s Hour of Code (27)
Paint-your-own pottery: a fun indoor activity (24)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (21)
South Fayette headed to Hershey (20)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)