Thurman and Celeste Wilson of Upper St. Clair announce the engagement of their son, Ryan, to Regan Casey, daughter of Sean and Ann Casey of Minnetonka, Minn.
Ryan is the grandson of the late Armando and Theresa Lardieri of Collier Township, and the late Thurman and Frances Wilson of Newell, W.Va.
Regan’s grandparents are Bill and Sally Regan of Owatonna, Minn., and Mary Lou and the late Jack Casey of McHenry, Ill.
The future groom is a 1999 graduate of Upper St. Clair High School and a 2003 graduate of Penn State University. He is employed by Bizo.
His fiancée is a 2002 graduate of Valparaiso High School and a 2006 graduate of Marquette University. She is employed by Gilt Groupe.
An August wedding is planned.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Park resident among those missing on Malaysia Airlines flight (153)
Program sheds light on Affordable Healthcare Act (76)
Bethel Park student’s class project makes it around the world (69)
Army Reserves members read to students (66)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (55)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)