Thurman and Celeste Wilson of Upper St. Clair announce the engagement of their son, Ryan, to Regan Casey, daughter of Sean and Ann Casey of Minnetonka, Minn.
Ryan is the grandson of the late Armando and Theresa Lardieri of Collier Township, and the late Thurman and Frances Wilson of Newell, W.Va.
Regan’s grandparents are Bill and Sally Regan of Owatonna, Minn., and Mary Lou and the late Jack Casey of McHenry, Ill.
The future groom is a 1999 graduate of Upper St. Clair High School and a 2003 graduate of Penn State University. He is employed by Bizo.
His fiancée is a 2002 graduate of Valparaiso High School and a 2006 graduate of Marquette University. She is employed by Gilt Groupe.
An August wedding is planned.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (23)
Art brings life to local library (19)
Religion - Sept. 11 (16)
Fire marshal investigates Cool Springs fire (15)
USC ready to run with Penn Hills (14)
Lawrence resident sentenced to 6-12 years for sex crimes (156)
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (94)
Donations help blind dog regain sight (91)
Car crashes into house in South Fayette (70)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)