Career – July 24
Cindy Neky, president of Marketing Pathways in McMurray, has been selected as an authorized local expert by Constant Contact, Inc. As an authorized local expert, Cindy will offer training seminars on best practices in online marketing in the Pittsburgh area.
Marketing Pathways is a regional marketing firm providing digital marketing services, including email marketing, social media, blogs and internet marketing. The firm works with small businesses and non-profits to achieve increased visibility and greater digital and online marketing success.
Neky will host free small business seminars and training workshops in the Pittsburgh region focused on using email marketing and social media marketing to engage key audiences, drive dialogues, and build relationships.
Career – July 24
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Free dance lessons for PT students will be offered March 22 following twerking incident (95)
Bethel Park wins volleyball tournament (87)
Bethel Park wins national hockey championship (66)
Bethel Park man charged in Canonsburg chase (60)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (217)
Residents expressed concerns about a sprinkler ordinance in Peters, but no decision on any possible action (94)
Boston Marathon ‘will never be the same’ (60)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Dance lessons for PTHS students set for March 22 (1)
Mt. Lebanon schools face $2.6 million shortfall in budget (1)
Air quality a concern (1)
Texting insensitive to families (1)