Career – July 24
Cindy Neky, president of Marketing Pathways in McMurray, has been selected as an authorized local expert by Constant Contact, Inc. As an authorized local expert, Cindy will offer training seminars on best practices in online marketing in the Pittsburgh area.
Marketing Pathways is a regional marketing firm providing digital marketing services, including email marketing, social media, blogs and internet marketing. The firm works with small businesses and non-profits to achieve increased visibility and greater digital and online marketing success.
Neky will host free small business seminars and training workshops in the Pittsburgh region focused on using email marketing and social media marketing to engage key audiences, drive dialogues, and build relationships.
Career – July 24
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (40)
Paint-your-own pottery: a fun indoor activity (33)
Art brings life to local library (30)
Mt. Lebanon school to sign national anthem at Pirates game (28)
Religion - Sept. 11 (25)
Lawrence resident sentenced to 6-12 years for sex crimes (156)
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (94)
Donations help blind dog regain sight (91)
Car crashes into house in South Fayette (70)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)