Wyatt Hagerty and Stevis Previs are not the only two male basketball players from Bethel Park High School receiving Division One scholarships to play their sport in college.
Several others did, including: Steve Zemba (Class of 1971), who played at Marshall University from 1972-75; Tom Watjen (1972), who played at VMI from 1973-76; and John Thompson (1973), who played at Tulane from 1974-1977.
Registration for the Peters Township fall soccer season is being accepted at www.ptsoccer.org and will close on Aug. 15.
Fees range from $80 for in-house, non-travel leagues to $185 for travel leagues. Maximum payments are $250 per family. Payment is due at registration. An additional $10 fee will be charge for paper registration. Late fee is $25 after Aug. 1.
First-time players must provide an electronic copy of their birth certificate.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (20)
Lebo’s Callie Frey nets 2nd WPIAL title (17)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (17)
Paint-your-own pottery: a fun indoor activity (16)
Claysville woman accused of driving drunk with children in vehicle (147)
Scott considers code enforcement fee changes (85)
South Fayette approves budget without tax increases (62)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
USC man charged with obstruction of justice (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)