Wyatt Hagerty and Stevis Previs are not the only two male basketball players from Bethel Park High School receiving Division One scholarships to play their sport in college.
Several others did, including: Steve Zemba (Class of 1971), who played at Marshall University from 1972-75; Tom Watjen (1972), who played at VMI from 1973-76; and John Thompson (1973), who played at Tulane from 1974-1977.
Registration for the Peters Township fall soccer season is being accepted at www.ptsoccer.org and will close on Aug. 15.
Fees range from $80 for in-house, non-travel leagues to $185 for travel leagues. Maximum payments are $250 per family. Payment is due at registration. An additional $10 fee will be charge for paper registration. Late fee is $25 after Aug. 1.
First-time players must provide an electronic copy of their birth certificate.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (689)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (630)
Bethel Park wins volleyball tournament (353)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (140)
Police beat – Week of April 16 (134)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (217)
Residents expressed concerns about a sprinkler ordinance in Peters, but no decision on any possible action (94)
Boston Marathon ‘will never be the same’ (60)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Dance lessons for PTHS students set for March 22 (1)
Mt. Lebanon schools face $2.6 million shortfall in budget (1)
Air quality a concern (1)
Texting insensitive to families (1)