Wyatt Hagerty and Stevis Previs are not the only two male basketball players from Bethel Park High School receiving Division One scholarships to play their sport in college.
Several others did, including: Steve Zemba (Class of 1971), who played at Marshall University from 1972-75; Tom Watjen (1972), who played at VMI from 1973-76; and John Thompson (1973), who played at Tulane from 1974-1977.
Registration for the Peters Township fall soccer season is being accepted at www.ptsoccer.org and will close on Aug. 15.
Fees range from $80 for in-house, non-travel leagues to $185 for travel leagues. Maximum payments are $250 per family. Payment is due at registration. An additional $10 fee will be charge for paper registration. Late fee is $25 after Aug. 1.
First-time players must provide an electronic copy of their birth certificate.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (118)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (66)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (48)
Bower Hill organizes food drive to honor Roberto Clemente (44)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (175)
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (48)
Ward Home fundraiser (25)
Bower Hill organizes food drive to honor Roberto Clemente (23)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)