On Aug. 4, area band LocaL will perform at the Kopper Kettle in Washington to raise funds for Marcia’s Muttley Crew dog rescue group. The band will perform from 3-5 p.m., and a Chinese auction will feature prizes including salon gift certificates, Sabika jewelry, guitar lessons and more. Money will go toward vet care, food, cleaning supplies, treats and more for the home-based animal rescue. Attendees are also encouraged to donate blankets, food and treats.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/marciasmuttleycrew.
The ToonSeum’s 2013 edition of Illustration Ale, a robust Belgian-style beer brewed by Pittsburgh’s East End Brewing Company, is a 1,500 bottle limited-edition specialty ale created for the ToonSeum, and a portion of the proceeds from sales directly benefit the museum.
A special tasting will mark the unveiling of the 2013 Illustration Ale at the ToonSeum at 7 p.m. Aug. 3. Tickets are $25 and include one free bottle of Illustration Ale from the artist of their choosing.
For more information, visit www.toonseum.org.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (591)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (327)
Peters Township keeping pace in Section 5 baseball (131)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (100)
Bethel Park wins national hockey championship (82)
Celebrate Indian Pride fundraiser (81)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (62)
Fundraisers - April 16 (48)
Recovery is the only antidote to the drug issue (46)
Franklin Regional incident hits too close to home (46)