On Aug. 4, area band LocaL will perform at the Kopper Kettle in Washington to raise funds for Marcia’s Muttley Crew dog rescue group. The band will perform from 3-5 p.m., and a Chinese auction will feature prizes including salon gift certificates, Sabika jewelry, guitar lessons and more. Money will go toward vet care, food, cleaning supplies, treats and more for the home-based animal rescue. Attendees are also encouraged to donate blankets, food and treats.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/marciasmuttleycrew.
The ToonSeum’s 2013 edition of Illustration Ale, a robust Belgian-style beer brewed by Pittsburgh’s East End Brewing Company, is a 1,500 bottle limited-edition specialty ale created for the ToonSeum, and a portion of the proceeds from sales directly benefit the museum.
A special tasting will mark the unveiling of the 2013 Illustration Ale at the ToonSeum at 7 p.m. Aug. 3. Tickets are $25 and include one free bottle of Illustration Ale from the artist of their choosing.
For more information, visit www.toonseum.org.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Together Listings Oct. 9 (36)
SF students participate in Apple, Google’s Hour of Code (25)
Paint-your-own pottery: a fun indoor activity (24)
South Fayette headed to Hershey (19)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (17)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)