The Beadling U14 team defeated Northern Steel Soccer Club, 4-1, and captured its third consecutive PA-West state championship and Region 1 tournament berth. In that event, held at the University of Rhode Island in Kingston, Beadling reached the semifinals after completing pool play with three wins and no losses, beating teams from Virginia, West Virginia and Rhode Island with an 11-2 goal advantage. Beadling lost to Virginia in overtime. The game was decided on penalty kicks. Competing against state champions from 15 other states, Beadling ended the season, third in the region and ranked 42nd in the nation. Pictured from left are: (front) Athena Biondi, Isabelle Engel, Mackenzie Gentile, Maggie Sabol, Emma Thomas, Taylor Burkley; (middle) Samantha White, Regan Lavigna, Dina DeBaldo, Morgan Henderson, Alina Stahl; (back) Head Coach Rob Fabean, Emily Paskiewicz, Delaney Lisco, Makena Silber, Assistant Syeve Thomas.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (136)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (70)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (65)
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (50)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (79)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)