Linda Adams, 75, of Peters Township finished first in her age group for the triathlon event during the National Senior Games held in Cleveland. Adams completed a 400-meter swim, 14.5-mile bike and 5-kilometer run in 2:01.40.1 to best the field in the 75-79 age group.
Jack and Margaret Eckenrode of Cecil Township picked up six medals in the cycling competition during the National Senior Games held recently in Cleveland.
Jack collected silver medals in the 3-, 6 and 12-mile races while Margaret picked up bronze medals in the three races.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (23)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (17)
Seniors – March 5 (11)
Mt. Lebanon rifle team future unclear (11)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (10)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)