The St. Louise Thunder captured the championship of the Pinto Division in the Bethel Church League. The Thunder finished 12-1 overall and edged the Pirates, 13-12, in the title tilt. Pictured from left to right are (front): Andrew Lippert, Bret Meinert, Anthony Frank, Mario Williams, Jack Guzowski, Davis Garner; (middle) Dante Piacquadio, Jack Sabo, Dante Talerico, Mark Banbury, Andrew Kocan, Ethan Pievach; (coaches) Steven Frank, Edward Guzowski, William Talerico, John Sabo and Robert Kocan.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Dance class gets amputees back on their feet (100)
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (74)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (68)
Kiernan named Almanac MVP (64)
Mining at former Mayview site denied (55)
Kiernan named Almanac MVP (212)
New special ed director for Lebo schools (124)
Higher school taxes possible in USC (104)
Mining at former Mayview site denied (83)
Peters adopts new comprehensive plan (68)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)