The Bethel Park 9A team claimed the championship in the South Fayette baseball tournament and in its own hosted tournament. The team also finished second in the South Park Tournament. BP defeated South Fayette, 6-5, to win the SF Tournament while going 6-0 in the event. BP defeated Moon Township, 13-8, for the title in its own event. Overall, the team finished 19-6 in the travel season. Pictured from left are: (kneeling) Connor Harcarik, Bo Conrad, Michael Bruni, Max Radcliffe, Dylan Schmude, Hunter Junazski, Jacob Macosko; (second row) Jimmy Gasper, Calvin Walsh, Max Blanc, David Kessler, Will Sokira; (coaches) Jim Conrad, Duke Kessler, Jim Walsh, Brian Blanc, Manager Bob Macosko, Tom Schmude.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Park resident among those missing on Malaysia Airlines flight (161)
Program sheds light on Affordable Healthcare Act (85)
Army Reserves members read to students (72)
Bethel Park student’s class project makes it around the world (71)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (58)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)