The Bethel Park 9A team claimed the championship in the South Fayette baseball tournament and in its own hosted tournament. The team also finished second in the South Park Tournament. BP defeated South Fayette, 6-5, to win the SF Tournament while going 6-0 in the event. BP defeated Moon Township, 13-8, for the title in its own event. Overall, the team finished 19-6 in the travel season. Pictured from left are: (kneeling) Connor Harcarik, Bo Conrad, Michael Bruni, Max Radcliffe, Dylan Schmude, Hunter Junazski, Jacob Macosko; (second row) Jimmy Gasper, Calvin Walsh, Max Blanc, David Kessler, Will Sokira; (coaches) Jim Conrad, Duke Kessler, Jim Walsh, Brian Blanc, Manager Bob Macosko, Tom Schmude.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Bethel Park wins volleyball tournament (27)
Police beat – Week of April 16 (14)
Lebo ladies take second at Hempfield (13)
USC girls making the grade on the court (13)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (217)
Residents expressed concerns about a sprinkler ordinance in Peters, but no decision on any possible action (94)
Boston Marathon ‘will never be the same’ (60)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Dance lessons for PTHS students set for March 22 (1)
Mt. Lebanon schools face $2.6 million shortfall in budget (1)
Air quality a concern (1)
Texting insensitive to families (1)