The Peters Township 12-year-old travel team completed its season by winning back-to-back baseball tournament at Mt. Lebanon and Peters Township. PT beat Lebo, 6-0, in the one final and edged Steubenville, 8-7, to win its own event. Pictured from left to right are: (front) Brock Sharbaugh and Vinny Cortese; (middle) Tommy Colcombe, Dax Ploskina, Anthony Melograne, Kyle McFerran and Mike Campbell; (back) Coach Glenn McFerran, Coach Dave Ploskina, Kyle Schinosi, Nolan Thompson, Jackson McCloskey, Sam Quinn, Coach Rob Quinn, Coach Dave Sharbaugh.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (851)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (153)
Mt. Lebanon rifle team future unclear (130)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (112)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (107)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (467)
Mt. Lebanon rifle team future unclear (77)
Expansion possible for South Fayette High School (76)
(No heading) (14)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (2)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)