Anthony Voss takes a well-deserved drink after completing a drill at Chartiers Valley High School. Voss is expected to be one of the Colts’ top receivers this fall. Training camps for football and all scholastic sports commenced Monday across the region. After a week of two-a-day workouts, football squads, including the Colts, conduct scrimmages this Saturday. They will visit South Fayette for a 10 a.m. fray Aug. 17. Another scrimmage of note locally will be Franklin Regional at Upper St. Clair.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Bethel Park wins volleyball tournament (30)
Free dance lessons for PT students will be offered March 22 following twerking incident (21)
USC girls making the grade on the court (19)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (17)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (217)
Residents expressed concerns about a sprinkler ordinance in Peters, but no decision on any possible action (94)
Boston Marathon ‘will never be the same’ (60)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Dance lessons for PTHS students set for March 22 (1)
Mt. Lebanon schools face $2.6 million shortfall in budget (1)
Air quality a concern (1)
Texting insensitive to families (1)