Anthony Voss takes a well-deserved drink after completing a drill at Chartiers Valley High School. Voss is expected to be one of the Colts’ top receivers this fall. Training camps for football and all scholastic sports commenced Monday across the region. After a week of two-a-day workouts, football squads, including the Colts, conduct scrimmages this Saturday. They will visit South Fayette for a 10 a.m. fray Aug. 17. Another scrimmage of note locally will be Franklin Regional at Upper St. Clair.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (174)
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (127)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (127)
Poprik – Capelli (103)
Siak, Worcester lead BP into PIHL semifinals (95)
Siak, Worcester lead BP into PIHL semifinals (133)
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (19)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)