Despot - Caster
Jillian Despot and Matthew Caster, both of Carnegie, announce their engagement.
Jill is the daughter of William and Susan Despot of Lowhill, Pa., and Matt is the son of John and Lois Caster or North Strabane.
The future bride is a graduate of Beth-Center High School, a 2006 graduate of California University, and a 2008 graduate of Chatham University.
The future groom is a 1998 graduate of Canon McMillan High School, a 2003 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, and a 2008 graduate of Chatham University.
Both Matt and Jill are practicing physical therapists.
A September wedding is planned.
Despot - Caster
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
USC dominates Almanac Elite Eleven All-Star list (468)
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (218)
Depth & talent promises a fun season for BP boys (207)
Dance class gets amputees back on their feet (163)
Kiernan named Almanac MVP (160)
Kiernan named Almanac MVP (212)
New special ed director for Lebo schools (124)
Higher school taxes possible in USC (104)
Mining at former Mayview site denied (83)
Peters adopts new comprehensive plan (68)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)