People - Sept. 4
Christopher Claspy has been named vice president and manager of the Washington area in the communities district of the southwest region of Northwest Savings Bank.
In his new position, Claspy will be responsible for the oversight of business development and administration for six community banking offices located in Canonsburg, Fredericktown, Marianna, McDonald, Trinity Point and Washington. In this capacity, he will also serve as manager of the Trinity Point Office, where he will be responsible for customer service, lending and business development. He will also oversee the bank’s involvement in community activities.
Claspy began his career with Northwest in 2003 as a summer employee at the Meadville Office while attending college. As a management trainee, he worked in the Meadville, Titusville and Franklin offices. He completed the management training program in 2008 and relocated to Pittsburgh as the assistant manager of the Upper St. Clair office.
A 2007 graduate of Pennsylvania State University, Claspy received his bachelor’s degree in finance. He attended the Pennsylvania School of Banking in 2009 and is currently in his second year of the Pennsylvania Advanced School of Banking.
Claspy lives in the Dormont area with his wife, Robin. He is actively involved in the Southwest Communities and Peters Township Chambers of Commerce. He also coaches the Mt. Lebanon High School varsity hockey team.
People - Sept. 4
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (127)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (77)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (52)
Seniors – March 5 (49)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (175)
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (48)
Ward Home fundraiser (25)
Bower Hill organizes food drive to honor Roberto Clemente (23)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)