In a recent article Peters Township is having a hard time controlling the speeding. Someone came up with the “brainstorm idea” of putting slow down stickers on garbage cans! This has to be a joke. Didn’t the police department ever here of traffic citations. All the gimmicks, signs, putting wrecked cars in front of the high school, will not slow these people down. Hit them in their wallet. It always works. Get enough speeding tickets, the state will take that drivers license.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Art brings life to local library (16)
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (14)
Fire marshal investigates Cool Springs fire (11)
USC ready to run with Penn Hills (11)
Religion - Sept. 11 (11)
Lawrence resident sentenced to 6-12 years for sex crimes (156)
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (94)
Donations help blind dog regain sight (91)
Car crashes into house in South Fayette (70)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)