The Almanac has established the following policy for letters to the editor.Only one letter per writer per month will be published.
Letters must be signed and the writer must include his or her address and phone number for verification. Letters are subject to editing for length, clarity and taste. Send letters via mail:
Editorial Page Editor
2600 Boyce Plaza Road
Building 2, Suite 142
Pittsburgh, Pa. 15241
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (81)
USC dominates Almanac Elite Eleven All-Star list (68)
South Fayette approves budget without tax increases (60)
Claysville woman accused of driving drunk with children in vehicle (147)
Scott considers code enforcement fee changes (85)
South Fayette approves budget without tax increases (62)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
USC man charged with obstruction of justice (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)