The Almanac has established the following policy for letters to the editor.Only one letter per writer per month will be published.
Letters must be signed and the writer must include his or her address and phone number for verification. Letters are subject to editing for length, clarity and taste. Send letters via mail:
Editorial Page Editor
2600 Boyce Plaza Road
Building 2, Suite 142
Pittsburgh, Pa. 15241
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (30)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (20)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (19)
Ward Home fundraiser (17)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (175)
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (48)
Ward Home fundraiser (25)
Bower Hill organizes food drive to honor Roberto Clemente (23)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)