Career - Sept. 11
Mike McCort, DC, has recently begun practicing in Bethel Park, opening Chiropractic & Rehab of South Hills at 414 McMurray Road. He specializes in the treatment of acute and chronic pain from musculoskeletal conditions.
A graduate of Logan University in Chesterfield, Mo., Dr. McCort moved to Bethel Park after practicing in St. Louis, Mo., and Southwestern Pennsylvania for the past 10 years.
Dr. McCort is a member of the Pennsylvania Free Masons, Shriner’s and South Hills Chamber of Commerce.
“I have a sincere appreciation for the people who reside here,” McCort said. “I am excited about meeting the people of the South Hills and working with them to ensure their present and future well-being.”
While chiropractic care is the foundation of his practice, Dr. McCort will also provide other services such as nutrition, wellness care, sports care and rehabilitation.
As a way to give back to the community, Dr. McCort is working in conjunction with South Hills Interfaith Ministries.
Until Oct. 31, Dr. McCort will donate his time in exchange for a donation to SHIM. First visit includes a complete case history, neurological and orthopedic exam and X-rays (if necessary) for a donation of non-perishable foods. Call 412-833-7246 for a list of needed items.
Chiropractic & Rehab of South Hills is open 8-11 a.m. and 2-6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Visit www.chirorehabofsouthhills.com to learn more about the practice.
Career - Sept. 11
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (112)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (55)
Bower Hill organizes food drive to honor Roberto Clemente (42)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (40)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (175)
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (48)
Ward Home fundraiser (25)
Bower Hill organizes food drive to honor Roberto Clemente (23)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)