Career - Sept. 11
Mike McCort, DC, has recently begun practicing in Bethel Park, opening Chiropractic & Rehab of South Hills at 414 McMurray Road. He specializes in the treatment of acute and chronic pain from musculoskeletal conditions.
A graduate of Logan University in Chesterfield, Mo., Dr. McCort moved to Bethel Park after practicing in St. Louis, Mo., and Southwestern Pennsylvania for the past 10 years.
Dr. McCort is a member of the Pennsylvania Free Masons, Shriner’s and South Hills Chamber of Commerce.
“I have a sincere appreciation for the people who reside here,” McCort said. “I am excited about meeting the people of the South Hills and working with them to ensure their present and future well-being.”
While chiropractic care is the foundation of his practice, Dr. McCort will also provide other services such as nutrition, wellness care, sports care and rehabilitation.
As a way to give back to the community, Dr. McCort is working in conjunction with South Hills Interfaith Ministries.
Until Oct. 31, Dr. McCort will donate his time in exchange for a donation to SHIM. First visit includes a complete case history, neurological and orthopedic exam and X-rays (if necessary) for a donation of non-perishable foods. Call 412-833-7246 for a list of needed items.
Chiropractic & Rehab of South Hills is open 8-11 a.m. and 2-6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Visit www.chirorehabofsouthhills.com to learn more about the practice.
Career - Sept. 11
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (194)
Peters Township keeping pace in Section 5 baseball (24)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (20)
CVS made the right move in banning tobacco products (18)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (16)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (699)
Celebrate Indian Pride fundraiser (81)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (62)
Fundraisers - April 16 (48)
Recovery is the only antidote to the drug issue (46)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Air quality a concern (1)
Texting insensitive to families (1)
Princess fundraiser benefits PT Relay for Life (1)
CVS made the right move in banning tobacco products (1)