Despite the efforts of the Peters Township blockers, Leah Kern (No. 11) spikes the ball for a point during Upper St. Clair’s Section 2 win in girls’ volleyball, 3-2. The Panthers won the first two games, 25-16 and 25-22, before the Indians roared back to tie the match with dramatic wins, 27-25 and 25-23, in games three and four. In the decisive fifth game, the Panthers held off the Indians, 15-11. The two section rivals meet again at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 1 at USC.
Eleanor Bailey/The Almanac
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Page turns caddie job into scholarship cash (220)
90-year-old Bethel Park man graduating from University of Pittsburgh (197)
South Fayette in the wrong in bully case (191)
Canon-McMillan approves redistricting plan (159)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (154)
Canon-McMillan approves redistricting plan (86)
Fundraiser - April 23 (79)
Proud of international baccalaureate education (69)
South Fayette in the wrong in bully case (58)
Mt. Lebanon signals need to be upgraded (51)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)