School News - Sept. 11
Registration is required by Sept. 23 for Seton-La Salle Catholic High School’s Eighth Grade Visitation Day, which will take place 9 a.m.-1:45 p.m. Sept. 30.
Located in Mt. Lebanon, Seton-La Salle is the largest co-ed Catholic high school in the Diocese of Pittsburgh. Seton-La Salle’s broad academic, athletic and extracurricular opportunities provide a unique college prep high school experience in a faith-based, respectful environment.
Space is limited. To register, visit www.slshs.org or call 412-561-3583 ext. 127.
Festival of Bands
South Fayette High School will host its 33rd Annual Festival of Bands at 7 p.m. Sept. 28 at the high school stadium.
In addition to South Fayette’s Little Green Machine, participating high school marching bands include Avella, Carlynton, Chartiers Valley, Cornell, Fort Cherry, Peters Township, Pine-Richland, Pittsburgh Obama, Quaker Valley and Upper St. Clair.
Tickets at the door are $7 for adults and $5 for students and senior citizens. South Fayette Senior Citizen Gold Card holders are admitted free.
For information, call 412-221-4542.
Domestic Violence Services of Southwestern PA has school programs available for preschool through college students in Washington County.
For more information, call 724-223-5477.
School News - Sept. 11
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (54)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (52)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (39)
Free dance lessons for PT students will be offered March 22 following twerking incident (38)
Bethel Park wins national hockey championship (36)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)