Bower Hill Enrichment Teacher Lora O’Brien has earned a package of educational tools from WQED following her submissions to the PBS Kids Go! Writer’s Competition. While none of O’Brien’s students were named winners, she was recognized for having the most students participate in the competition with 58 second- and third-graders in all. Each year O’Brien organizes the event where students write and illustrate their own stories. The educational resources sent by WQED include books, CDs and other tools to encourage reading and writing at the elementary level.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (13)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (8)
Hershey semisweet for Seton-La Salle (6)
South Hills police participating in Drug Take-Back Day April 26 (81)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)