Representatives from the Bethel Park Board of School Directors and Administration welcomed newly-elected State Rep. Dan Miller to discuss legislative issues that impact education. It was a productive and informative meeting that touched on several issues including funding for cyber/charter schools, special education and general education, as well as the pension system and the return of state gaming money to school districts, to name a few. The district welcomed the opportunity to meet with Rep. Miller to begin the process of working together to improve education in Pennsylvania and specifically Bethel Park. Pictured with Rep. Miller (center) are Bethel Park Superintendent Nancy Aloi Rose (left) and School Board President Donna Cook (right).
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (18)
Siak, Worcester lead BP into PIHL semifinals (11)
Poprik – Capelli (11)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (7)
Defense nets Seton-La Salle first title in 25 years (7)
Siak, Worcester lead BP into PIHL semifinals (133)
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (19)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)