Representatives from the Bethel Park Board of School Directors and Administration welcomed newly-elected State Rep. Dan Miller to discuss legislative issues that impact education. It was a productive and informative meeting that touched on several issues including funding for cyber/charter schools, special education and general education, as well as the pension system and the return of state gaming money to school districts, to name a few. The district welcomed the opportunity to meet with Rep. Miller to begin the process of working together to improve education in Pennsylvania and specifically Bethel Park. Pictured with Rep. Miller (center) are Bethel Park Superintendent Nancy Aloi Rose (left) and School Board President Donna Cook (right).
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Fayette headed to Hershey (121)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (29)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (27)
Three pizza restaurants and a BP (22)
Paint-your-own pottery: a fun indoor activity (20)
South Fayette headed to Hershey (113)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)