Pittsburgh Public Theater’s Masterpiece Season begins with “Our Town,” the beloved American classic by Thornton Wilder, featuring an all-Pittsburgh cast. Directed by Ted Pappas, “Our Town” runs Sept. 26 – Oct. 27 at the O’Reilly Theater, Pittsburgh Public Theater’s home in the heart of Downtown’s Cultural District. Local residents starring in “Our Town” are Tom Atkins of Peters Township and Elliot Pullen, an 11-year-old from Mt. Lebanon. Tickets are $29-$60. Students and age 26 and younger are $15.75 with valid ID. For performance times and to purchase tickets, visit ppt.org or call 412-316-1600. The cast includes: (first row from left, seated) Charlotte Bush, Julia Coblin, Elliot Pullen of Mt. Lebanon and Edgar O’Connell; (middle row from left) James FitzGerald, Linda Haston, Bridget Connors, John Shepard, Patrick Cannon, Tom Atkins of Peters Township, Erin Lindsey Krom, Marc Epstein, Cary Anne Spear, Terry Wickline, Ryan Showalter; (back row from left) Tony Bingham, Karen Merritt, Andy Kirtland, Ken Bolden, Andrew Swackhamer, Daniel Krell, Larry John Meyers, Wali Jamal, Weston Blakesley.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Free dance lessons for PT students will be offered March 22 following twerking incident (89)
Bethel Park wins volleyball tournament (79)
Bethel Park wins national hockey championship (63)
Bethel Park man charged in Canonsburg chase (56)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (217)
Residents expressed concerns about a sprinkler ordinance in Peters, but no decision on any possible action (94)
Boston Marathon ‘will never be the same’ (60)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Dance lessons for PTHS students set for March 22 (1)
Mt. Lebanon schools face $2.6 million shortfall in budget (1)
Air quality a concern (1)
Texting insensitive to families (1)