Pittsburgh Public Theater’s Masterpiece Season begins with “Our Town,” the beloved American classic by Thornton Wilder, featuring an all-Pittsburgh cast. Directed by Ted Pappas, “Our Town” runs Sept. 26 – Oct. 27 at the O’Reilly Theater, Pittsburgh Public Theater’s home in the heart of Downtown’s Cultural District. Local residents starring in “Our Town” are Tom Atkins of Peters Township and Elliot Pullen, an 11-year-old from Mt. Lebanon. Tickets are $29-$60. Students and age 26 and younger are $15.75 with valid ID. For performance times and to purchase tickets, visit ppt.org or call 412-316-1600. The cast includes: (first row from left, seated) Charlotte Bush, Julia Coblin, Elliot Pullen of Mt. Lebanon and Edgar O’Connell; (middle row from left) James FitzGerald, Linda Haston, Bridget Connors, John Shepard, Patrick Cannon, Tom Atkins of Peters Township, Erin Lindsey Krom, Marc Epstein, Cary Anne Spear, Terry Wickline, Ryan Showalter; (back row from left) Tony Bingham, Karen Merritt, Andy Kirtland, Ken Bolden, Andrew Swackhamer, Daniel Krell, Larry John Meyers, Wali Jamal, Weston Blakesley.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Hills Village undergoing renovation (240)
90-year-old Bethel Park man graduating from University of Pittsburgh (169)
Oldaker to coach USA team headed to China (77)
Piece of former Mayview property taken by eminent domain (61)
Carla Hall of ‘The Chew’ visiting Giant Eagle Market District (55)
South Hills Village undergoing renovation (627)
Brookline residents still wary of Castlegate development (222)
Peters Township School Board issues deadline to booster groups (109)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)