Peters Township’s Nicco Mastrangelo (No. 9) heads the ball away from Bethel Park’s Asher Byrne (No. 17) and Nicholas Kalogeris (No. 21) during a non-league contest. BP edged PT, 3-2, thanks to a pair of second-half tallies by Nick Schindehette. Mike Guerrero had the Hawks’ other tally while Ryan Ponchione and Matt Dekman scored for the Indians. In follow-up action, Bethel Park dropped a 2-0 decision to Upper St. Clair at Highmark Stadium. Troye Kiernan scored both goals for the Panthers, who suffered their first blemish on their record when they tied Canon-McMillan. Jake Wilcox scored for the Big Macs. Rob Mertz had the equalizer for the Panthers.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (652)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (110)
Free dance lessons for PT students will be offered March 22 following twerking incident (96)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (81)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (467)
Mt. Lebanon rifle team future unclear (77)
Expansion possible for South Fayette High School (76)
(No heading) (14)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (2)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)
Texting insensitive to families (1)