Peters Township’s Nicco Mastrangelo (No. 9) heads the ball away from Bethel Park’s Asher Byrne (No. 17) and Nicholas Kalogeris (No. 21) during a non-league contest. BP edged PT, 3-2, thanks to a pair of second-half tallies by Nick Schindehette. Mike Guerrero had the Hawks’ other tally while Ryan Ponchione and Matt Dekman scored for the Indians. In follow-up action, Bethel Park dropped a 2-0 decision to Upper St. Clair at Highmark Stadium. Troye Kiernan scored both goals for the Panthers, who suffered their first blemish on their record when they tied Canon-McMillan. Jake Wilcox scored for the Big Macs. Rob Mertz had the equalizer for the Panthers.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (127)
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (95)
Poprik – Capelli (85)
Siak, Worcester lead BP into PIHL semifinals (63)
Rusted Root’s Jim Donovan teaches stress relief workshop (61)
Siak, Worcester lead BP into PIHL semifinals (133)
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (19)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)