At the 2013 Pittsburgh Piano Teachers Association Performance Competitions, young artists were selected through auditions. All are students of pianist Harry Coleman. Winners included: Michael Hsieh, a student at Peters Township Elementary, second in the Primary Division; Shreya Sharma, a student at Peters Township Middle School, first in the Junior Division; Michael Piroli, a student at Upper St. Clair High School, first in the Senior Division. Not pictured: Julianna Chen, a student at Peters Township Elementary, second in the Elementary Division.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
O’Connor invests in BP basketball (17)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (15)
Electric bikes on the move in Pennsylvania (10)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (9)
South Park resident among those missing on Malaysia Airlines flight (214)
Program sheds light on Affordable Healthcare Act (149)
Army Reserves members read to students (98)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (95)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)