Little Lake Theatre Company presents “Accomplice” by Rupert Holmes, a comedy/mystery/thriller that has enough unexpected twists and turns to keep amateur sleuths striving to keep one step ahead of the game. And it’s a comedy. The play begins as a conventional British thriller with a wife and her lover plotting to murder her stuffy husband. The murder ensues until the husband reappears, very much alive. The question isn’t “Whodunnit?” But rather, “Whodunnit to whom?” Jena Oberg directs Deborah Bender, Dan Bisbee, Charles Brown and Tammy Tsai in ‘Accomplice,’ running at 8 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday, through Oct. 12. For tickets and more information, call 724-745-6300 or visit www.littlelake.org. Pictured from left are: (front row) Tammy Tsai and Charles Brown, and (back row) Deborah Bender and Dan Bisbee.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
USC dominates Almanac Elite Eleven All-Star list (118)
Woman allegedly drove drunk to Peters day care (113)
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (105)
South Fayette approves budget without tax increases (79)
Sights & Sounds - Oct. 30 (68)
Claysville woman accused of driving drunk with children in vehicle (147)
Scott considers code enforcement fee changes (85)
South Fayette approves budget without tax increases (62)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
USC man charged with obstruction of justice (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)