Little Lake Theatre Company presents “Accomplice” by Rupert Holmes, a comedy/mystery/thriller that has enough unexpected twists and turns to keep amateur sleuths striving to keep one step ahead of the game. And it’s a comedy. The play begins as a conventional British thriller with a wife and her lover plotting to murder her stuffy husband. The murder ensues until the husband reappears, very much alive. The question isn’t “Whodunnit?” But rather, “Whodunnit to whom?” Jena Oberg directs Deborah Bender, Dan Bisbee, Charles Brown and Tammy Tsai in ‘Accomplice,’ running at 8 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday, through Oct. 12. For tickets and more information, call 724-745-6300 or visit www.littlelake.org. Pictured from left are: (front row) Tammy Tsai and Charles Brown, and (back row) Deborah Bender and Dan Bisbee.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Market District Express opens in Peters Township (68)
Local students star in “The Nutcracker” (44)
Scheuble to fill vacant BP school board seat (39)
Tots test toys (37)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (35)
Market District Express opens in Peters Township (133)
Scheuble to fill vacant BP school board seat (104)
Check presentation (37)
SF students participate in Apple, Google’s Hour of Code (23)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)