Breast cancer walk
Monongahela Valley Hospital will sponsor its 10th annual breast cancer walk Oct. 12. The walk honors the memory of Lois Orange Ducoeur, who lost her battle with cancer at age 54. Registration begins at 9 a.m. at the Charleroi Market House. Walk begins at 10 a.m. Proceeds benefit cancer patients at the Charles L. and Rose Sweeney Melenyzer Pavilion and Regional Cancer Center. Pictured is a scene from last year’s walk.
Breast cancer walk
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (89)
Peters Township keeping pace in Section 5 baseball (16)
CVS made the right move in banning tobacco products (9)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (6)
Princess fundraiser benefits Peters Township Relay for Life (6)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (699)
Celebrate Indian Pride fundraiser (81)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (62)
Fundraisers - April 16 (48)
Recovery is the only antidote to the drug issue (46)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Air quality a concern (1)
Texting insensitive to families (1)
Princess fundraiser benefits PT Relay for Life (1)
CVS made the right move in banning tobacco products (1)