In response to Mr. Hartman’s comment about the speed stickers on garbage cans, it’s just another way to try to find a way to curb the speed in the townships, which all need to find a way to make our roads safe. North Strabane has the red signs telling speed enforcement areas as do Peters, plus radio ads say how they’re gong to watch for those people that are dangers to the highways and the public. Just a ride to Washington will show how our roads are out of control. (Police) cannot seat in a church lot, or any lot and expect to curb this. You have to get into the traffic (unnoticed, unmarked) and ride with the wolves. It all starts from the higher ups to get personnel out and protect our highways and make it safe to use and as far as the interstate, that’s another Talladega that needs attention. Anybody can see why people get killed.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
USC dominates Almanac Elite Eleven All-Star list (116)
Woman allegedly drove drunk to Peters day care (106)
South Fayette faces Imhotep Charter in state final (103)
South Fayette approves budget without tax increases (79)
Sights & Sounds - Oct. 30 (68)
Claysville woman accused of driving drunk with children in vehicle (147)
Scott considers code enforcement fee changes (85)
South Fayette approves budget without tax increases (62)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
USC man charged with obstruction of justice (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)