Sports brief Oct. 2
PT hoop clinic
The Peters Township Boys’ Hoop Group will conduct a basketball clinic for boys and girls in grades K-8. Gary Goga and his coaching staff direct the clinic, which is designed to develop skills and teach the fundamentals of the game.
The clinics will be held Oct. 21 and 23 at the middle school and Oct. 28 and Nov. 4 at the high school. Times are: 5:45-6:45 p.m. for K-3 and 7-8 p.m. for 4-8.
Players should bring their own basketballs.
Fee is $40. Makes checks payable to the PT boys’ Hoop Group and mail to: Gary Goga, 5751 Wilson Drive, Bethel Park, PA 15102.
For more details call 412-298-1291 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sports brief Oct. 2
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Bethel Park wins volleyball tournament (30)
Free dance lessons for PT students will be offered March 22 following twerking incident (19)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (17)
Police beat – Week of April 16 (14)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (217)
Residents expressed concerns about a sprinkler ordinance in Peters, but no decision on any possible action (94)
Boston Marathon ‘will never be the same’ (60)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Dance lessons for PTHS students set for March 22 (1)
Mt. Lebanon schools face $2.6 million shortfall in budget (1)
Air quality a concern (1)
Texting insensitive to families (1)