Nicole Meeks of Bridgeville was the lucky winner of a handmade quilt at the Upper St. Clair Farmers Market, held during the summer months in the parking lot of Westminster Presbyterian Church, Upper St. Clair. The Upper St. Clair Lions Club thanks all who shopped at the market this year and congratulate Nicole on her prize.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Paint-your-own pottery: a fun indoor activity (46)
Lebo teams look to shine in new gym (41)
Achieving athletes (37)
Sights & Sounds - Oct. 30 (32)
State launches drug take-back initiative (25)
Say no to SB 76 (370)
Lebo teams look to shine in new gym (270)
Feline friends care for the homeless (177)
Achieving athletes (169)
Footprints in snow lead to discovery of vehicle break-ins (150)
Say no to SB 76 (7)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (1)
USC man charged with obstruction of justice (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)