Debra Valentino, president and chairperson of the Save Canonsburg Lake Restoration & Improvement Committee and members Carole Milas, Barbara Burke and Bette Cunningham presented Nick Koustis, operating partner of Juniper Grill, with a photograph in appreciation of his recent support. The lake photo was taken by Jim Bohn, a member of the “Lake” committee. The final 2013 fund-raising effort begins Nov. 1. Organizations, businesses and schools are needed to display a small donation box labeled “Dollars for Dredging” in a visible and safe location. Each location is responsible for the box and to keep track of the donations. Visit www.savecanonsburglake.org to receive a donation box. Cash donations are also accepted at Save Canonsburg Lake, WCWA, 760 Lakeside Drive, McMurray, PA 15317.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (181)
PT, BP, USC headline Almanac Elite Eleven List (148)
Three new members on Peters Twp. School Board (95)
Minton-Beddoes: Economy growing, but slowly (74)
BP’s Ruzzini named Almanac MVP (70)
Cecil police dog hit by vehicle while chasing theft suspect (135)
Pizza Township or Peters Township? (101)
Three new members on Peters Twp. School Board (68)
Minton-Beddoes: Economy growing, but slowly (51)
PrimeAir concept a lofty pipe dream – for now (50)
USC questions new progress ratings (1)
Event raises funds and awareness for painful disease (1)