Daniel McPoyle of Lawrence, a disabled veteran of the U.S. Navy, left, and Paul Groff, president of South Hills Chrysler Jeep Kia, McMurray, donated a 15-foot-by-25-foot American flag to the Ramstein Air Base in Germany. Groff, a naturalized U.S. citizen who came from the former Yugoslavia in the 1950s, also donated postage to send the flag.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Hills Village undergoing renovation (593)
90-year-old Bethel Park man graduating from University of Pittsburgh (414)
Oldaker to coach USA team headed to China (218)
Brookline residents still wary of Castlegate development (166)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (136)
South Hills Village undergoing renovation (627)
Brookline residents still wary of Castlegate development (222)
Peters Township School Board issues deadline to booster groups (109)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)