Daniel McPoyle of Lawrence, a disabled veteran of the U.S. Navy, left, and Paul Groff, president of South Hills Chrysler Jeep Kia, McMurray, donated a 15-foot-by-25-foot American flag to the Ramstein Air Base in Germany. Groff, a naturalized U.S. citizen who came from the former Yugoslavia in the 1950s, also donated postage to send the flag.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (132)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (69)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (63)
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (44)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (79)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)