Briefs - Nov. 6
Lions holding holiday fundraiser
The McMurray Lions Club is selling Koeze products, including cashews, mixed nuts, chocolates, caramel corn and more. For a complete listing of products and pricing, visit www.e-clubhouse.org/sites/mcmurray/.
Collection planned for troops
Peters Township Character Counts will hold a soldier collection drive Nov. 1-30 for Operation Troop Appreciation.
Collection boxes are located at the Peters Township offices, library, recreation center and VFW.
Items needed are: soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, crackers, beef jerky, granola bars, microwave popcorn, new/used video games and system and thank you notes.
BP hosts vets
The Bethel Park High School and Independence Middle School students that serve in the Bring a Smile to the Service organization will thank all veterans for their service to their country by hosting a coffee and cookies event from 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Nov. 11 in the middle school cafeteria, located at 2807 Bethel Church Road.
Area veterans interested in attending should call 724-344-3977.
Briefs - Nov. 6
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
USC’s Hardwick dominates the waters (52)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (47)
Say no to SB 76 (38)
Lebo commission tables zoning change after outspoken criticism (33)
Twerking conversation has gone on too long (2)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)