Shaw - Towers
Susan Shaw and Gus Towers of Mt. Lebanon announce their engagement.
Susan is the daughter of Charles Shaw of Morrisville, Pa., and Karen Shaw of Philadelphia. Her grandparents are Raymond and the late Kathleen Hober of Hammonton, N.J., and the late Frank and Gertrude Shaw of Philadelphia.
Gus is the son of Michael and Shevaun Towers of Washington, Pa. His grandparents are Lois and the late Jim Hall of Albany, N.Y., and the late Dr. Paul A. and Gladys Towers of Binghamton, N.Y.
The future bride is a 1998 graduate of Little Flower Catholic High School for Girls in Philadelphia and a 2002 graduate of La Salle University, also in Philadelphia. She is currently pursuing her MBA at the Katz School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh. She is director of marketing for Smartware Group, Inc.
The future groom is a 1994 graduate of Trinity High School and a 1999 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh. He is the eastern regional sales manager for ProcessPro.
A May 2014 wedding is planned.
Shaw - Towers
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (54)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (52)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (40)
Free dance lessons for PT students will be offered March 22 following twerking incident (39)
Bethel Park wins national hockey championship (36)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)