Poprik – Capelli
Michael and Maryclare Poprik of Bethel Park announce the engagement of their daughter, Leslie, to B.J. Capelli, son of Barry and Cheryl Capelli of Somers Point, N.J.
The future bride is a 1995 graduate of Bethel Park High School. She holds a bachelor’s degree in music from Duke University and a masters of music in piano performance from Carnegie Mellon University. She is the owner of Main Line Piano in Philadelphia, Pa., and teaches private piano and keyboard lessons.
Her fiance is a graduate of Rowan University with a degree in music education and jazz studies. He is head of the drum department at Music Training Center in Philadelphia, and teaches private drumset and percussion lessons.
The couple also performs together in the Philadelphia cover band Field of Play.
A September 2014 wedding is being planned.
Poprik – Capelli
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
O’Connor invests in BP basketball (220)
Lebo schools face $2.6 million budget shortfall in 2015 (165)
Budget woes continue for USC (107)
Program sheds light on Affordable Healthcare Act (105)
South Park resident among those missing on Malaysia Airlines flight (214)
Program sheds light on Affordable Healthcare Act (149)
Army Reserves members read to students (98)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (95)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)