Santa will trade in his sleigh for an antique streetcar to kick off Santa Trolley at the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum. Santa will arrive at 10 a.m. on a bright green caboose pulled by ARMCO diesel B-73, a vintage 1930 engine which is the oldest operating diesel locomotive in the United States. Enjoy caroling and the scenic view from a beautifully restored vintage streetcar. Santa Trolley is 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (last trolley with Santa leaves at 4 p.m.) Dec. 7-8 and 14-15, followed by complementary hot chocolate and snacks, and a craft for children. Admission is $10 for adults, $9 for seniors (62+) and $7 for children ages 1-15; children under 1 are free (includes trolley rides and exhibits). Advanced reserved tickets are encouraged. In addition, Trolleys and Toy Trains will be on display in the Visitor Education Center from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Dec. 6 and 13, featuring a multi-leveled Lionel toy train layout. The final public day for 2013 is Dec. 15, after which the museum will be closed until April 4, 2014. Bring an unwrapped toy with a minimum value of $10 for Toys for Tots, through Dec. 15, and receive a $5 gift certificate to the Museum Store. For more information, call 724-228-9256 or visit www.patrolley.org.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (45)
Poprik – Capelli (42)
Siak, Worcester lead BP into PIHL semifinals (23)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (21)
Bower Hill VFD celebrates 90th anniversary (18)
Siak, Worcester lead BP into PIHL semifinals (133)
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (19)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)