Schreiber – Bauman
Joanne and David A. Schreiber of Bethel Park announce the engagement of their daughter, Debra Joan, to Zachary Adam Bauman, son of Pamela and Tom Bauman of Liberty Borough.
Debra is the granddaughter of the late Herbert and Monica Schreiber of St. Marys, and the late John and Irene Kuciak of Butler.
Zachary’s grandparents are the late Charles and Esther Bauman, and the late Nick and Sue Torbic, all of Pennsylvania.
The future bride is a 2008 graduate of Wilson Christian Academy and a 2012 graduate of Duquesne University, where she was a member of Alpha Sigma Tau. She is the director of client relationships at Paramount Goods and managing editor of College Lifestyles.
Her fiancé is a 2006 graduate of South Allegheny Junior/Senior High School and a 2011 graduate of Community College of Allegheny County. He is a radiologic technologist for Tri-State Mobile X-Ray.
A July 2015 wedding is planned.
Schreiber – Bauman
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Lohman dives to PIAA heights; USC boys finish third in swimming (34)
Amish day trip (17)
Bethel Park girls win tourney (16)
Twerking conversation has gone on too long (15)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (15)
Lohman dives to PIAA heights; USC boys finish third in swimming (59)
Bethel Park girls win tourney (49)
St. Louise wins tournament (47)
‘Heaven Can Wait’ (27)
Amish day trip (25)
Twerking conversation has gone on too long (2)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)