Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix volunteers, sponsors and friends gathered at Allegheny Valley School in Coraopolis to unveil the record-setting $350,000 donation to their charities. Pictured from left are: Timyka Artist, WPXI and NHS Foundation board member; Anita Iyengar, ambassador, Autism Society of Pittsburgh; Dan Torisky, Autism Society of Pittsburgh; Dorothy Hunter Gordon, AVS; Rich Haeflein, presenting sponsor, SHOP ‘n SAVE; Liz Dwyer, Ford Motor Company; and Brandon Fisher, ambassador, Allegheny Valley School. “The dedication of Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix volunteers shows year in and year out as the event continues to break records. Being so close to this cause and seeing the hard work that goes into it, the compounding success of this event comes at no surprise,” Haeflein said.
Photo Courtesy Amy Rocini
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (36)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (35)
Alavi leads PT into PIHL semifinals (20)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (18)
See’s Candies are sensational, as anyone can see (18)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (79)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)