Lenora Nemetz will wrap up 2013 with a showcase of her body of work at the Andrew Carnegie Free Library & Music Hall’s annual benefit. “Lenora! Lenora Nemetz Brings Broadway to Carnegie Carnegie Hall” takes place 8 p.m. Dec. 28. Nemetz has performed on Broadway, in touring shows, regional theater and in her beloved Pittsburgh. “Lenora!” will be followed by an elegant reception on all three floors of the historic landmark – in the Reception Hall, the chic basement Studio and at the Library’s circulation desk. Tickets are $125 for reserved seats in the orchestra or $75 for open seating in the balcony. Proceeds from the concert benefit the Library & Music Hall and the restoration of the historic facility. To purchase tickets, call 412-276-3456 ext. 13 or visit www.carnegiecarnegie.org.
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
O’Connor invests in BP basketball (757)
Lebo schools face $2.6 million budget shortfall in 2015 (322)
Budget woes continue for USC (207)
South Park resident among those missing on Malaysia Airlines flight (214)
Program sheds light on Affordable Healthcare Act (149)
Army Reserves members read to students (98)
Chishko, Macri win PIAA titles (95)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)