Off The Wall Productions, Carnegie, continues its Season of the Female Playwright with “Well,” Lisa Kron’s 2006 Tony Award-nominated autobiographical play. Directed by Melissa Hill Grande, “Well” is a surprising and riotously funny play that ultimately acknowledges the heartbreaking challenge of true empathy, even toward those we love the most. Performances are at 8 p.m. Dec. 13-14, 19-21 and 26-28, and a 3 p.m. matinee Dec. 15 and 22. Tickets are $ 5-$35 and can be purchased at www.showclix.com/event/3770577 or by calling 1-888-71-TICKETS. Cast members include, from left: Daina Michelle Griffith as Lisa, Alan Bomar Jones, Tony Bingham, Virginia Wall Gruenert as Ann, Linda Haston and Susie McGregor-Laine.
Photo by Heather Mull
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Park resident among those missing on Malaysia Airlines flight (144)
Program sheds light on Affordable Healthcare Act (63)
Bethel Park student’s class project makes it around the world (60)
Army Reserves members read to students (55)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (54)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)