Off The Wall Productions, Carnegie, continues its Season of the Female Playwright with “Well,” Lisa Kron’s 2006 Tony Award-nominated autobiographical play. Directed by Melissa Hill Grande, “Well” is a surprising and riotously funny play that ultimately acknowledges the heartbreaking challenge of true empathy, even toward those we love the most. Performances are at 8 p.m. Dec. 13-14, 19-21 and 26-28, and a 3 p.m. matinee Dec. 15 and 22. Tickets are $ 5-$35 and can be purchased at www.showclix.com/event/3770577 or by calling 1-888-71-TICKETS. Cast members include, from left: Daina Michelle Griffith as Lisa, Alan Bomar Jones, Tony Bingham, Virginia Wall Gruenert as Ann, Linda Haston and Susie McGregor-Laine.
Photo by Heather Mull
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (523)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (254)
South Hills police participating in Drug Take-Back Day April 26 (137)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (115)
Bethel Park man charged in Canonsburg chase (85)
South Hills police participating in Drug Take-Back Day April 26 (81)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)