Fundraiser - Dec. 18
Verland, located on 12 acres just off of Mt. Nebo Road, Sewickley, is hosting its annual Adopt-a-Horse-Donkey Fun-raiser to help take care of its therapeutic horses and miniature donkeys. Individuals or groups will be able to come to the stables and have their picture taken with their new adopted friend. Donations from $10 to $1,000 will be accepted from now until Jan. 11 (est. monthly cost $150 for each animal).
A certificate of adoption will be given out to all participants at the end of the program.
Verland is a private, non-profit agency, providing residential living, support and programs for persons with intellectual and physical disabilities. For over 35 years, Verland has been providing these services and programs to 235 individuals in 52 homes in Allegheny, Beaver, Fayette and Mercer Counties.
For more information, visit www.verland.org.
Fundraiser - Dec. 18
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (113)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (57)
Bower Hill organizes food drive to honor Roberto Clemente (42)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (40)
St. Clair Hospital named in Top 10 in nationwide hospitals (175)
PIAA win cures ailing CV Colts (48)
Ward Home fundraiser (25)
Bower Hill organizes food drive to honor Roberto Clemente (23)
Ballroom dancing not the answer (1)
PSU students still battle shadow of Sandusky’s actions (1)
Colella appointed to fill vacant BP council seat (1)