College – Dec. 25
Katherine Lamb of Bethel Park has been named to York College of Pennsylvania’s Senior Honor Society. Membership in this society is limited to the five percent of the senior class members who have achieved a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or better and who have demonstrated continuing leadership and involvement in extra-curricular and/or community activities during his/her years at York College.
South Fayette High School graduate Ryan Eberle of Mc Donald, and Canon-McMillan High School graduate Casey Peel of Canonsburg, were named to the fall 2013 dean’s high honors list at Marietta College, which features any full-time student completing at least 15 credit hours with a grade point average of 3.75 or better in a given semester.
College – Dec. 25
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
South Hills Village undergoing renovation (575)
90-year-old Bethel Park man graduating from University of Pittsburgh (377)
Oldaker to coach USA team headed to China (214)
Brookline residents still wary of Castlegate development (162)
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (125)
South Hills Village undergoing renovation (627)
Brookline residents still wary of Castlegate development (222)
Peters Township School Board issues deadline to booster groups (109)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)