Seniors – Jan. 1
Chabad of the South Hills, Mt. Lebanon, will hold a seniors luncheon at noon on Jan. 7. There will be a presentation by the Mt. Lebanon Police Department on scams and fraud.
Suggested donation is $5. Wheelchair accessible.
RSVP to 412-278-2658 or email@example.com.
Lunch in the new year
Peters Township Parks and Recreation will hold a seniors luncheon at noon Jan. 8 at the rec center. Participants are asked to bring a covered dish to share. Entertainment follows lunch. For more information, call 724-942-5000.
Adult Interest Center at Southminster Presbyterian Church, Mt. Lebanon, meets at 11 a.m. Fridays. Lunch is served at noon for $6.
For more information, call 412-343-8900.
Seniors – Jan. 1
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
Twerking conversation has gone on too long (40)
New businesses heading to Peters Township (38)
Free dance lessons for PT students will be offered March 22 following twerking incident (37)
‘Heaven Can Wait’ (36)
Mt. Lebanon schools face $2.6 million shortfall in budget (35)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)