Kipling - McCaslin
Kipling – McCaslin
Warren and Mary Kipling of Venetia announce the engagement of their daughter, Sarah, to Henry McCaslin, son of John and Constance McCaslin of Cincinnati, Ohio.
Sarah is the granddaughter of Mary Crayne Stay of Fredericktown, Pa., and Amelia Ragone Kipling of Lynbrook, N.Y.
Henry is the grandson of Eugenia Plattenburg of Kettering, Ohio.
The future bride is a 2005 graduate of Peters Township High School and a 2009 graduate of Oberlin College in Oberlin, Ohio. She taught fourth grade for Teach for America in Chicago, Ill., from 2009-2011. In 2011, she received her master’s in teaching from Dominican University. She will receive her master’s of public administration in 2014 from Cornell University.
The future groom is a 2009 graduate of Oberlin College where he received a master of public administration, and a 2013 graduate of Cornell University with a concentration in environmental policy. He is employed by the Institute for Sustainable Communities, Washington, D.C.
The couple met while undergraduates at Oberlin College.
A June wedding is planned at Oberlin College.
Kipling - McCaslin
- Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
- Any poster that insults,threatens or verbally abuses or another member,uses defamatory language,or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
- Users who violate the Terms of service or any commenting rules will be banned
- Please stay on topic."Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted
- To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of service
- To report breaches of the Terms of service use the report abuse button
There Are Comments.
District attorney dropping charges against South Fayette student (396)
Spoonwood Brewing to open this fall in Bethel (199)
South Hills police participating in Drug Take-Back Day April 26 (99)
Canon-Mac, South Fayette advance to Final Four in wrestling (76)
Bethel Park man charged in Canonsburg chase (70)
South Hills police participating in Drug Take-Back Day April 26 (81)
Mt. Lebanon assessments grossly unfair (3)
Lebo rifle space still in limbo (3)
USC residents get a lot for their tax dollars (3)
Charges on South Fayette bully victim to be dropped (1)
Air quality a concern (1)